BOK FLYFF

BOK YAN IH.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are hiring!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:37 am

Admin

Admin
Because all of us(staffs) were busy the past few days, We decided to hire a new staff to take over when we are not available. Please follow the instructions and formats given below.

Real Name/Character Name:
Age/Date of Birth:
What do you know about being a staff:
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?:
Play time: When are you available & How can you balance your playtime to lessen the players that's being bored. Please be honest.

Applicants please reply here.Applicants please reply here.Applicants please reply here.

View user profile http://bokflyff.coolbb.net

2 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 am

Real Name/Character Name: Justin Paul Bayawa / Rylai

Age/Date of Birth: July 25, 1993

What do you know about being a staff: Owned a server before ( GGyouLIKE knows it ). Know all the GM commands, help newbies for instructing. Well GM's are known to be the "Rule Implementators" for a server, they are the one's who keep the server a User-Friendly environment.

How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Just have patience , they will realize their mistakes.

Play time: 24hrs Online , off for a minute for PC restart..

Last edited by BLAH.WckdSicK on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 am

Real Name/Character Name: Muhammad.Dian/ Aikisuke
Age/Date of Birth: 15 yrs old / march 9 , 1997
What do you know about being a staff: Know all GM command , help all new player and old , i know many rule event , been a GM in Flyff Smile
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Patience,and alerting, for players who have made ​​a mistake two or three times Smile
Play time: 10 - 18 hrs Online , off for sleep Smile.

View user profile

4 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:41 am

Real Name/Character Name: Angelo Alberto/xGELx

Age/Date of Birth: 21 yrs old / August 18,1991

What do you know about being a staff: Wala pa masyado, pero may google naman to Search Smile

Patience and give some warning, maybe 3-5x, then mute or freeze it, if the player still not listening, ignore n lng.

Play time: Open/Broken Time.

View user profile

5 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 am

Real Name/Character Name:  Eric P. Noriega / Valentine
Age/Date of Birth: 19 / March 2, 1994
What do you know about being a staff: well, i just know that being staff is so nice... its a challenge for me coz if i became a gm someday it will be my first time but my conscience is clean.. i dont like  cheating,hacking,etc. i will serve bok flyff for its best .. no friends and no relatives! just business Smile
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: i will just ignore them.. ill just continue my on going event so the respectful players can have their event and their will be happy Smile
Play time: i'll be honest.. Mon-Fri 7-8 hrs. Sat-Sun 12-14 hrs.

View user profile

6 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:43 am

Real Name/Character Name: Karel Joy C. Fuentespina IGN: Karel

Age/Date of Birth: 23 October 3, 1990

What do you know about being a staff: Ive Been a Staff on Rocky Old Server, SmurfFlyff and i been playing Flyff for 6 Years now :)from PH to Private one Smile

How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: I'll Give Them a Warning, If still they Wont Listen ill Mute/Freeze them but when they break the Rule's of the game like Cheating/Scamming/Hacking ill banned them For Life Smile

Play time: I can Listen to the Player Anytime and hear them voice out :)i can make the Game not so boring coz i rarely do event when i was an Old Gm on other Server last year ... my Playtime is +8GMT and 12 Hours a Day and 24/7 if Holiday and Weekends :)thats why i got so much time to spare for the Game Smile

Keep Safe Smile

Contact Number : 09499118970/09481312469 Both Smart Smile

IGN: Karel [The Pink Princess] :)I love Pink Smilerabbit

Last edited by Karel on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 am

Real Name/Character Name: Dale Philip M. Hambre / Bogart
Age/Date of Birth: 19/April 21,1994
What do you know about being a staff: for me, being a staff is a great responsibility. First of all, you need to be a dilligent Staff (go online as much as bossible) , You need to be respectful to your Fellow Staff and to Players too. You need to hear the opinions of the players and should act acordingly. And if there are some problems regarding the game,a staff should directly report to the owner. And a Staff should also FOLLOW the rules that are given to them.
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: For me, Patience is first, then given a warning, if he/she is still disrespectfull 5-12 hours Mute or Freeze. And if he/she would cross the line, 1-3 day ban :3
Play time: i can go OL 3-7 hours in schooldays (Monday-Saturday) , and on Sundays, i can go 7-15 hours :3

View user profile

8 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Admin

Admin
BLAH.WckdSicK wrote:Real Name/Character Name: Justin Paul Bayawa / Rylai

What do you know about being a staff: Owned a server before ( GGyouLIKE knows it ). Know all the GM commands, help newbies for instructing. Well GM's are known to be the "Rule Implementators" for a server, they are the one's who keep the server a User-Friendly environment.

How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Just have patience , they will realize their mistakes.

You don't sleep?

9 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Real Name/Character Name: Roden Lawrence Talento/Yokodera
Age/Date of Birth: Feb-23-1997
What do you know about being a staff: Keep The Server Fun and Not Boring..
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Well i leave that to the more powerful GM/Admin
Play time: It Depends Smile
Monday - Can't Play 12:00PM to 8:00PM But I Can Play 6:00AM to 11:00AM
Tuesday - Can Play All Day
Wednesday - Can Play All Day
Thursday - Can't Play 3:30PM to 8:00PM But I Can Play 6:00AM to 2:30PM
Friday - Can't Play 12:00PM to 8:00PM But I Can Play 6:00AM to 11:00AM
Saturday - Can Play All Day
Sunday - Can Play All Day

View user profile

10 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Real Name/Character Name: Michael Angelo Macaraeg Jr / Model / SecretAgent Sometimes Pilot Of my Gf's Character's = ShaiLangPo/ShaillBPll/Nicolai
Age/Date of Birth: August 9,1993
What do you know about being a staff: Help other players have a problem and give an special event
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: destroy their face joke :)WARNING THEM AND WHEN THE PLAYER/s DISRESPECT AGAIN SURELY I TELL TO THE OWNER IF HE CAN BAN THAT PLAYER
Play time: HONEST MONDAY-TUESDAY 5pm-9pm WED-FRI 1-8
SAT-SUNDAY 10am to 7pm Smile

View user profile

11 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Real Name/Character Name: James Andrew Padecio / Paadz
Age/Date of Birth: June 4, 1997
What do you know about being a staff: I know a lot of [Gm Codes] and to help all players that have a problem of his/her client, and to make a lots of events..
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Patience, warning for no respect players and if they, keep dis-respect to the players/staff's. I will give them a punish, like freeze/mute by an hour.  Smile 
Play time: Everyday ! :)Friday, Saturday And Sunday whole Day and Whole Night.. Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: We are hiring! on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Admin wrote:
BLAH.WckdSicK wrote:Real Name/Character Name: Justin Paul Bayawa / Rylai

You don't sleep?

Correction ,
Play time: 19-21 hrs ( need some rest )
PC online: 24hrs

MyMistake

View user profile

13 Re: We are hiring! on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 am

Real Name/Character Name: Wildan Alfiansyah/IGN:Wildan130/zBrutalator.
Age/Date of Birth:14/November 20 1999.
What do you know about being a staff:I know plenty of GM Codes, staff should make players happy to play in the game and I will make all the players happy new and old.
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?:players are not polite to be reprimanded, if still not polite I will mute
Play time:On the Sunday I could earn points Play
Monday-Saturday Hours I Can not Play 1AM-12am
I Can not Play Friday 1AM-11AM

View user profile

14 Re: We are hiring! on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Real Name/Character Name: Cesar Jason Ng / MargauX, iHaru
Age/Date of Birth: November 21, 1996
What do you know about being a staff: A staff will be the one who will guide players in game and also outside the game. They were the ones who will "entertain" you whenever you are bored. Smile
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: I can handle them by provoking them more >Smile but then again I will understand them completely coz. I myself is a player and like most players i have a short patience. xD
Play time: Week days = 5hrs // Weekends 10hrs. Smile(due to schooling)

Last edited by cjasong05 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

15 Applying For GM. on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Real Name/Character Name: James Marco Quirante Perpetua/GonFreecs

Age/Date of Birth: 15/October 14,1997

What do you know about being a staff: I really didn't experience being a GM but as things i see it maybe that this is my opportunity to be a GM. I have a Friend in this game that is a GM but he dosen't really know i'm applying. What i do know about being a Staff is that you should be a good person who understands,loves,cares and especially be responsible. Smile

How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?:What I think of a disrespectful players is a Friend that is in need of comfort,understanding,love,care and that we should help them to be a better person so that they can use their attitude in a good manner.

Play time:My playtime is everytime i get to my computer,i usually play Mon-Fri every evening when i get home.but when i got assingments i do it as fast as i can so that i can play BOK flyff.When i play BOK flyff i get this feeling that its nice with people playing online and having fun with each other. Smile

for your consideration,James Marco Quirante Perpetua/GonFreecs

View user profile

16 Re: We are hiring! on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Real Name/Character Name:Jay Ebarola/wulala
Age/Date of Birth:Dec,11,1996/16
What do you know about being a staff:I Know All Being Staff Cuz, I Have a Experience
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?:Be have A Big Patience
Play time: sa 7 days ko makaol kadaaraw 5 hours pwede yang 5 hours dami ko nang magagawa jan at
I have Been experience to Be A GM On ExorCism Flyff For 4 MOnths And Essence or 1 MOnth Laughing 

View user profile

17 Re: We are hiring! on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Admin

Admin
death24 wrote:Real Name/Character Name:  Eric P. Noriega / Valentine
Age/Date of Birth: 19 / March 2, 1994
What do you know about being a staff: well, i just know that being staff is so nice... its a challenge for me coz if i became a gm someday it will be my first time but my conscience is clean.. i dont like  cheating,hacking,etc. i will serve bok flyff for its best .. no friends and no relatives! just business Smile
How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: i will just ignore them.. ill just continue my on going event so the respectful players can have their event and their will be happy Smile
Play time: i'll be honest.. Mon-Fri 7-8 hrs. Sat-Sun 12-14 hrs.

7-8 hours during weekdays?
What time exactly?

18 Re: We are hiring! on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 pm

During Weekdays:
12-1pm (LunchBreak) and 5pm-11pm (sometimes 4pm-11pm)
During WeekEnds:
10am-12midnight

View user profile

19 Application on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Real Name/Character Name: Ren Fortin
Age/Date of Birth: 20 / July 2, 1993
Being a staff has a great duties and responsibilies. GM should be mature, loyal, honest, active and patient. S/he NEVER show emotions such as anger, hatred, bossy towards community. He should always give fair game play and treatment to every players and never be a bias even they are your family members, co-workers, classmates and friends. Follow and enforce rules. Helping players when it comes to their concerns regarding the game. Hosting creative events. Assisting new players who are encountering problems installing the game. Posting useful guidelines. And most importantly, be PROFESSIONAL at all times. Never abuse powers and knows how to use it in a right way.

I understand that we cannot always please all people in this kind of gaming industry. GM shouldn't be sensitive in this matter, since it is normal to experience such. I'm not saying it's okay but we should at least consider them because sometimes they are driven with their emotions in some instances (for example, when something happened about their account or server had an unexpected downtime or disconnection that resulting of losing their valued items. Sometimes they are unaware that they are almost aggressive, it's like resulting to the saying "Bugso ng damdamin") that makes them seem sound disrespecting. So, we should be patient and try to ask what bothers them in an appropriate way. Maybe at least warn them and tell them they can say it in a nice way since I'm always willing to listen and try to resolve their issues as far as I can. But then, it always has it's limit, constructive criticism is acceptable but attempting to make irrelevant action that affects the server and the staff is a completely different thing.

Play time: I'm about online at least 6 hours everyday. I'm mostly online between 9am-11am  and 5:30pm 'til 2am (sometimes it took me until 4 because I have insomia). I have classes in visual arts in the afternoon (1pm 'til 5pm), except fridays and sundays since I don't have classes. So, I can be online at any time I want at those days.

How can you balance your playtime to lessen the players that's being bored
I will do a little sacrifice on my part, considering i'm a member of the staff, it is my responsible to do my  assigned task. Since I chose to be with it and I will surely also enjoy doing my job. I can help them lessen their boredom by interacting with players and by now, i'm planning to create some events that will make players be active not only in-game but also in the forum.

View user profile

20 Exquisite GM App. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 am

Real Name/Character Name:
Mark Jordan B. Mendoza (IGN: Exquisite)

Age/Date of Birth:
June 25, 1996

Philippines

Being a staff is a serious job. This job will really take much time. You should know how to manage your time. I've been a GM in many servers like Fairytail Flyff(DOWN). I made my own server too but its hard to handle a HOME HOSTED SERVER(Cant Afford VPS or DEDI).

I will teach them lessons or let's just say IGNORE THEM so that the issue will not become big. Silence them for a half hour will let them shut up. Smile)

Play time:
In weekdays, my average play time is about 6hrs.(7AM - 12NN) and (9PM - 11PM)
In weekends, I think I have almost 10 to 12Hrs of playing.(1PM - 9PM)
(Im First Year College. Therefore, I have lots of time to play.)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

View user profile

21 Re: We are hiring! on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Real Name/Character Name: Salman AlHassan (BcMonster)

Age/Date of Birth: 19 Years (August, 24th 1994)

Country: Kuwait ofc. (Moving to United Kingdom to study there after 2 to 3 years)

What do you know about being a staff: I've been a server owner few times but closed due to some staff problems, I've been developer for some servers, I ain't that pro at developing but still.. I got a custom maded + designed + coded website I can offer for free to this server if I've been a staff here also I have a source that is custom edited most of things, and the source worth +500$ for any developer if he want to sell or give it to anyone but I am giving it for free if I am joining here also, The source is edited by Ethereal Network, we were making a flyff server ' Ethereal Flyff ' but due to staff issues we couldn't, our source is 100% ready we can combine some systems from your server to my source and start rocking, also my web is 100% ready files/systems/features/images/coded. I also have custom PSD images for Patcher + In-game login screen, also many new weps and shields, sets files etc... we can discuss that in skype.

How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Depends.. on how/what they did, but mostly hmm warn them or something like that.

Play time: I can be online over 14hours everyday.

Also rocky you know me I guess very well :p
Contact me at skype : xlittlesmoker.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum