BOK FLYFF

BOK YAN IH.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jayson Gicaraya

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jayson Gicaraya on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:53 am

Real Name/Character Name:  Jayson Gicaraya :Jayz Gicaraya in FB : IGN: Winter/Roronoa/Kurochan

Age/Date of Birth: 23yrs old ...Nov.1,1989

What do you know about being a staff: i know a lot of gm codes/commands .. and a flyff staff is the one who helps the server to keep on getting better.. helping players and co-staff.. making events for the players so they wont get bored while playing ...

How do you think you can handle disrespectful players?: Patience, warning for disrespectful players and if they keep on disrespectfuling the staff ill give the right penalty like mute for an hour? freezed but i wont just do that.. ofcourse ill handle it first through conversation with them and ask what are they pissed off with or why are they doing it..

Play time: i ussually play 15-20 hrs ..you can ask my friends and other players about it ..bok flyff is the only game im playing right now xD.. so im full time with it ...but im not online at 4am-7am thats my pc's rest time xD

-i can do event monday to friday 8am - 10am  and 4pm- 6pm and 1am-3am for the Foreign players that has different time..
-saturday and sunday i can do all day event but if it is allowed i can balance the time xD

Last edited by Phantom on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding the time of my events :))

View user profile

2 Re: Jayson Gicaraya on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Hired as test gm.

View user profile http://bokflyff.coolbb.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum